What’s the last thing an elephant wants to hear when he goes to the dentist? Tuscaloosa....yeah, that’s where we stayed last night. Will be home...
Wine? Did the Packers lose?
Just put it on the porch... plenty cold out there...
[ATTACH]
Back in the day sir.....dry over here these days...
Mornin all. New bag of coffee this morning. Hawaiian Kona. Nice stuff.
Gonna go visit the USS Alabama this morning, Then head over to Baton Rouge and have some boudin, Tasso, and andouille. Crawfish if they are in...
Mornin. Dad fixin Jamaican Blue Mountain.
Thanks! Zacs is walking distance. 71 here.
We have landed at the Hampton Inn in Meridian Mississippi.
Thanks and definitely!
Yes sir. Leaving for Louisiana shortly. Meridian Mississippi for a stop tonight and see how much catfish I can eat at a local restaurant. Gonna...
It’s 2 am......coffee still good.
Opposite of Wildwest...
This is exactly what I was gonna send you Docile East.
[MEDIA]
What is their age? Can they handle a wood burner? Nice to turn a knob on the wall for some people.
I will check 3 more states off my list I haven’t visited. Only have 8 left then, New Hampshire being one of them.
Heading to Louisiana tomorrow to visit the boat manufacturer. Nail down all the “wants” in my build. Plant tour.