Looking good Tim :thumbs:
Better that one than this one. [ATTACH]
Till tomorrow @ 20:20:20 :whistle: :startled: :cheers:
Hope you get feeling better quickly savemoney
Hmm.. Never considered decorative.. Got nothing I'm afraid. :zip: But.. Welcome aboard Sluggo :handshake:
I still do. Kind of a one sided conversation though. :confused:
[ATTACH] Thanks for sharing your history with us. :tip:
:popcorn::cheers:
Welcome aboard SammyWhammy :cheers: I'd say that the man likes you. :thumbs:
I had nothing to do with this ^^^ Just sayin :whistle: :rofl: :lol:
Well.. ahem.. I'm an unabashed GM guy. :whistle: But.. I don't think the Colorado is nearly worth what they want for one. Further.. If I were...
Amen to that.
Heh.. I'm only 51 and don't like being dictated to. Gimme another 37.. Best of luck to ya. :BrianK:
IDK Tim.. $2k sale on that hauler would be a nice down payment on a side-by. Just sayin.. :whistle: But then again.. You have to take material...
Update.. Got the book on Thursday, spent some time with it today. Not overly impressed by this book. :confused: It does cover spectrum pretty...
Some call that responsibility. I'm fairly good at math, but would have to use exponents to calculate my mistakes. But, I've accepted...
Nice review Reloader At $450 and a bit of labor, seems like a decent bargain. :yes: You stated.. Did it not come with recoil start? How...
Nice pics Rowerwet :yes: Sorry to hear about the neighbors house though. :confused:
Couldn't agree more jrider Can't believe how much some of the CNC operators pizz & moan at work. Program machine, put in stock or part, hit go...
Took care of that pesky mowing at the same time. :eek: :rofl: :lol: