Not sure when the main crew may be coming through. Last I knew NY was still fighting against the pipeline. Likely some frog or lizard had a nice...
It was. :thumbs:
Beef sammich?? ;) Had to look this up.. "... “chag sameach,” which translates to “happy festival” and is the Hebrew equivalent of “happy...
Enjoy the beach eatonpcat :yes: Nice work and gift Tim. :yes::yes:
Welcome aboard Steve Billak and SpeedShop64 :cheers: What part of upstate NY SpeedShop64 ? Nice swap The Wood Wolverine Definitely looks like...
Have never seen those symptoms before. Have had mice go haywire, but all of their own accord.
Your shipping to Iceland? :bug: J/K Nice tree work :saw::tree: :yes:
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: Not really, but now that you mention it. :whistle: That is the gas pipeline that cuts across the property. They are...
Happy Chanukah to you & yours Adam. :)
No, still a mix of standard and metric. That is part of what frustrates me. I have in my car toolbag.. 1/4" ratchet set, with matching metric...
:drool: Go Eagles!! :emb: :salute::usa: Thank him for his service. :handshake:
Anyone have any input on hemlock?? I've got plenty of it, as well as some pine.
Ya want branches to burn.. Come and get em. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
[MEDIA]
Oh, pipeline will be underground beside existing line.
Yes I did. Thx for reminding me, I still haven't posted the video. :picard: The operator has some "large brass ones" let me tell you. That boom...
FTFY :) So true, never put the bar for success too high. :rofl: :lol:
Plz don't tell me it got out of the box again :doh: Had a bear of a time gift wrapping that thing. :headbang:
Here's a pic of the buzzsaw monster. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] That thing tore up some ground. :eek: Good thing they done gave me some $$$...
So, I'm on vacation, & the weather is nice. :thumbs: So, what does one do when this exists.. [ATTACH] Or this.. [ATTACH] Well, I did a touch...