Wasn’t terrible. 6k total. It was an engine out of a school bus with an automatic. Pulled the head before we installed it. You could still see...
I blew the motor in my 953 once. Spit the camshaft out the side of the engine. Hurt my feelings...
[ATTACH] 75 and sunny. Had a nice day on the Kissimmee River and Lake. Caught 10 crappie.
[ATTACH] Ditto!
Oh my!
[ATTACH]
I’m the same way when I go down. Weeks! As soon as I get settled here I am getting one. I’m glad you recommend it. Thanks.
You making Teeter commercials?
Get me the address and I’ll go get yer mom a pic or two.
I’M IN SADDLEBAG! Small world. Jaybees.
[ATTACH] They serve a nice prime rib here in Lake Wales on Friday.
Why the “m”?
Cousin or not in Kentucky a really good azz whooping would’ve ensued.
If he comes introduce him to our wonderful club. It might lead to some good scores and always a good network.
Well $#!t! He will call back. It’ll be sitting there next week.
In lake wales. Right in the middle of the state between Tampa and Vero Beach. Hour south of Orlando
Is that what she hit with the mower?
That will come. I have lots of projects for this place. Carport, screened in room in the back. Garden beds if the association let’s me.
Not official. Weather had me to where I couldn’t get out of bed. Going back before Christmas. 70 degrees here right now. Cloudy but feels...
Mornin!