Press on, regardless. I like it
Sounds like a great idea. The pink wheels that come with it are just ok. They work, but it’s slow. I didn’t realize this until I picked up some...
That was my first grinder. They work great. It’s a copy of an Oregon 511ax
Lol Deep in the forest are two trees growing together. A beech, and a birch. One day, a small tree begins to grow between them. The birch says...
Because they’d have to spend their $20 tag on it to do that. Bastards
Ying ying Redneck [MEDIA]
It’s not really paper. It’s more of a cloth-like filtering media
When you remove the filter to clean it, take a look down inside toward the carburetor and see if fine particles are getting through. Once the...
Even better yet. Quality at a better price OREGON 18" Chainsaw Chain Saw Chain .325" ~72 DL ~ .058 ~ NOS | eBay
Here’s what you need Raisman Saw Chain 72 drive links .058'', .325'', full chisel
Length of the bar isn’t important. All you need is the info you already provided. .325 .058 72dl is 18” btw
Larch
Got about 8” Saturday night. Wife works for the area electric co-op and said there were 8900 members without power. It won’t be long and they’ll...
I’ve never used one, so I don’t know for certain. But everything I’ve heard has been similar to the experiences above
They’re proud of that one. A 7900 costs less lol. Makita EA7900PRZ 79cc 5.7-Hp 12,800-Rpm Flush Cut Handle Chain Saw Powerhead 88381394673 | eBay
X2
They say that. I honestly couldn’t tell. I didn’t set 1 next to the other to compare though
L48. Once and done. Early to mid 2000’s era. Comes with the backhoe, skid steer qa bucket, and front auxiliary hydraulics
From what I’ve noticed, the 3-numbered saws are homeowner saws. 4 numbers are pro quality
Most definitely. Some of the finest made