40 and windy. 75 in room with stove. Hit a cherry vein, so starting to work on that half cord
If I ever see an electric bill under $200.00, I would faint. Everything for us is electric; stove, water heater, dryer, etc... but NO electric...
Too bad to hear that. Hopefully they'll make it right. I'll get a chain sharpened after it's well beyond my ability to hand sharpen it. Local...
you have to compare how much work and cost is it to you to haul it away and restack and sell next year if MC is too high vs how you usually...
They didn't have any in stock at my TS. I glanced at them before but never really looked them over. So I passed. Besides Im on the fence with a lot.
Good thread Yawner. I don't have a splitter of any sort and been weighing my current needs and future needs and comparing what I need to what I...
Looks great. Good job of scrounging the materials.
I sometimes get a "hot metal" kind of smell as well when my stove is really rolling along. Same for when I get a whiff of exhaust outside. I dont...
I see the same with large stuff. Last ash scrounge for me, guys were taking smaller stuff. They said you would need a tractor to be able cut the...
Too far for me
What... the... hell were they thinking?:rofl: :lol:
Lol. That's a bad day right there. Probably bunch of noodles on side of road now.
Mid 40s here and still gusting winds. Restart this morning. Tossed some cherry in before going to dinner.
And every year it seems when the tree begins full blaze we see an ornament that got left behind.
Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Be always thankful for the big and small things in life.
There's pine all around me for free. Any adds I see say something along the lines of, "for firepit only". I need to get some, I don't mind...
I'll be like
I'm going to go Friday and see if my TSC will honor the price from a different market. If so I'll probably buy one. The farther I get on my 3 year...
I currently do with oak, locust and ash. Everything else goes together. Im only working on firewood for 2021. Once I get 3 years ahead I'll...
I know Ralphie Boy likes his splitter. Are theses good to go?