It was the late 60s when I started smoking and it was $.50 So the lower price was a little bit before me.
Steve33 we are about an hr away. As it gets closer to spring, you'll start seeing talk of GTG (get together) Backwoods Savage and his wife, Judy...
Looks like it is our turn to get some. As you can tell in one pic the ground is not frozen. High will be in low 30s lows in the 20s next 5 days....
Welcome Steve. You'll like it. We like beer, dogs and pics. Lots of pic. Like MikeInMa said, get the chimney cleaned out. You just don't know...
Waiting for the pics. :popcorn:
I remember the old cigarette machines that cost you 50 cents for a pack of smokes.
I can say the Giant grocery store here, they take you to it. I even had some gentleman what that were restocking their beer help us out since it...
Good afternoon everyone. No snow yet but this morning we did get sleet and it turned to rain. The plows did come through around 7am and just a...
Well my Hawkeyes clinched a bowl game by beating the Cornhuskers yesterday. Was a good game. I'm happy.
That all sounds good but please explain Hershey's chocolate pie. Lol that sounds great.
I love cherry pie. Have been using the bags for years. My mom turned me onto them. Now she also taught me to put tin foil over the top of the...
Happy Thanksgiving everybody.
Good afternoon all. Well I am ready for tomorrow. Turkey thawed and waiting to get stuffed and cooked. Sitting back and having a beer. Have a...
Sorry to hear that.
Good afternoon all. Really nice out today. I know we hit 51. T.Jeff Veal the dip is done and it does taste good. Now will have to remember to...
Nice weather Molly. Wish it were here. But did see we hit about 48*. Hi everybody. Got a list of shopping together for Chaz after work today....
Thanks Jeff. Hard to keep up with the threads. Lol you and Carol and everybody else, have a safe and fun turkey day. How is your mom doing?
How long does that take to dry? Nice score Molly.
That goes for me to.
Tractor supply has trailers you can rent.