Taco Tuesday leads to Windy Wednesday :fart::fart:
^^^^^^^^ :thumbs:
I'd be interested in your PV Install adventures Semipro :binoculars: :popcorn::coldone:
:rofl: :lol:
Welcome aboard Steve33 :cheers: Being NW PA, plenty of ash to be burned over the next number of years due to EAB. :doh: Whereabouts in Pa?...
Awesome machine. Now... If you only had someplace to skid logs from. ;) Hmmm.. Say maybe 300 acres :dex::dex:
Ice and rain here this morning. Enough to make the roads a mess for now. Supposed to get some snow overnight, we'll see.
Nice shed build timusp40 :yes:
Excellent score Woodwhore :thumbs::thumbs: Wow, your scrounging days are over. Ok, maybe not. 300 acres.. :dex: :faint:
I'm glad to hear that you were able to get free. :tip: I could never have been able to financially accomplish that back then.
Whatcha purchase yesterday?
Just goes to show that both BK and WS are class act companies. :thumbs: I knew during my research that it would ultimately be one or the other.
No PPE :eek: :rofl: :lol:
Welcome aboard Southern Legacy Wood :handshake: Would be great to see & hear more about your operation. :binoculars:
No seriously, that was a "concept Aerostar" image. Fortunately for everyone that was not what came off the assembly line.
:jaw: I don't remember the aerostar being quite that ugly. :rofl: :lol:
Welcome aboard TheJohnHarris :cheers: Nice stack of logs there. Now, are those "face cords" or full cords? You'll find around here some do not...
:saw: :thumbs:
I did a touch of T'giving scrounging whilst on a store run yesterday, but fortunately didn't have to leave the property today. :thumbs:
Better looking than the cybertruck. Not that it takes much. :whistle: