165 out the door after a long arse weekend. Have about 15 to go so it’s looking like 180 total. Field is just about empty and my main log guy is...
It’s not a competition and please don’t ever mistake my posts for chest pounding. Am I darn proud of what I did? Heck yeah but we all have our...
I don’t save it all up for summer, that’s just when I get the most done
I sold a guy a cord of cherry rounds that were over a year old. His plan was to split and burn. When I dumped them he looked at me with a...
Something with a log lift for sure!
I actually think I will be close to that number once I’m done
I’ve always enjoyed selling wood as a side thing because I could always stop as soon as it felt like work. It’s felt like work often this year...
That’s a big fat NO!
It’s done. I delivered number 150 and then 3 more today! So glad I got this goal...now never again!
You’re right about the gym rats not lasting. If it’s not equally balanced on an easy to grip bar, they can’t deal with it. If I needed wood, I...
A winter chill is not good for noodle length.
Pretty sure I would let it rot there if I had to work that hard for it.
I would consider any time you can sell pine as a win.
This is the weekend. The weekend that officially puts me past my goal. I currently have delivered 140 cords and I'm trying to deliver at least...
Full summer sun does wonders when it comes to drying wood. As many of you have seen my "piles" or windrows, I have also noticed orientation plays...
I still loving sliding around in it in my truck. Don’t think it will ever get old
That looks like a serious operation
If your rounds weren’t sitting on the ground, your findings would be significantly different. Not saying it would be as dry as you want thoigh
He’s made $200 since last weekend!
This week and weekend was a very productive time. I’m up to 136 cords delivered since September 14. I was trying my best to figure what I have...