Not too difficult to do a 1 to 2 ratio, with the pulley wheels/cable... which will speed the lift cable up X2... obviously, the ram has more than...
Congrats Adam Grizzly Adam... hope it all goes smooth and that the extra help speeds things up a bit. Good luck.
I haven't seen this design before (but I bet someone has done it)... it wouldn't be too difficult to use a cable and pulley set-up, with a...
I sure would Dennis! And, it easily moveable... my set-up a few years ago... not so much.
For me Backwoods Savage Dennis, standing is much easier on my back than sitting. Everyone is different I guess. You're right, splitting...
Looky that snow... love it. The "kids" all look great.
:rofl: :lol:... yes... yes I did... I identify as a 52 yr old today... :whistle:
:yes:
Got to spend some quality time in NH with my ole best bud, hanging out in front of his tiny little Vermont Castings stove. That little stove put...
SNOW ! The weather guesser guy said it this monin... :dex::rootintootin:... he really did. Wait... ummm... snow... ummm... wait... :heidi:
Phil has been quite an influence on my playing, over too many years... :whistle:... it's hard for me to watch his latest concert clips tho... but...
Great song!
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
Have had a water cooled Honda 6500 watt gen for 21 years. Never has failed us. Along with back-up power here at the house, it was a huge help...
Could be coyote scat...
No one got hurt, and lessons learned... not such a bad day after all CBV... ;)
Nice work Matthew Wheaton ... welcome to FHC... :campfire:
I would bet your service of stacking the delivered wood, for a customer, is a big sales advantage... vs. other suppliers who just dump loads in...
Ha... yep. Biggest maple I ever fought with was about 4' at the base... but I didn't have to drop it, just pick up short chunks with our small...
For the really big ones Martin Denis ... ya gotta cut em by hand... ;) [IMG]