Just so everyone knows I know of a doctor who took the time to steer around issues.
The A-hole has choices and if one causes problems ..............
Well most of the folks on here are only thinking with and about their tummies.
I guess you must all be watching The Essence of Emeril on Dabl.
Lush..:faint::startled::hair::hair::doh:
I do one and only one 5.0x% low dose libation at Amlod + 8 hours.
I don't and plan on keeping up the pace. The docs need a taste of their own medications. I had mine ask if I would take 10 mg of Amlodapine, I...
This was a busy day for me, did some warsh,took a nap, got some meds and mailed my poop to the lab.
X5 I think.
x3! OM.
Funner and funner what happens when imacman admits he makes mistooks.
What else have you flubbed up on?
Rinsing parts and those parts are?
I can't win just because I dance with skunks instead of wolves.
Do you use that on the skunk?
How's the skunk doing?
X3 !!
That's hard for vampires. :doh:
How are you doing O great green one?
That is exactly what they are doing.