:yes: Took off air filter, and yes B'fly valve was still open a bit, tweaked it, 6 pulls to a run. I will be adjusting the carb some, but glad...
[ATTACH] Can someone pass the ketchup? :eek::emb: I couldn't resist. It's FHC viral. :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
Property values and wages are usually in relative proportion. What I make per year would likely qualify as poverty in some areas. By March I...
Have not adjusted carb. Fresh fuel put in today. Haven't checked compression, don't have my own tester. We got this saw through the raffle for...
+ Tabasco, don't forget Tabasco. :drool:
Nice setup Sean Easterly :yes:
Happy Thanksgiving northern neighbors. :) :beerbbq:
Words to live by right there. ^^^ :tip:
If I recall correctly, I believe the end that looks Like a face is actually the rear end. :eek:
:thumbs::thumbs: :D
Oops.. I forgot something. :emb: :binoculars: [ATTACH]
Ok, so I put the Stihl to work today. :saw: Thing runs great.. Once it's running. :doh: From a cold start, I've gotta pull that thing at least...
So sorry wildwest this thread slipped by when I was having my phone debacle. :doh: Glad they helped you get set up with correct RAM, that'll...
$77K Ouch :faint: I paid less for our house & 22 acres.
Well, BIL came over to site in his rifle, but somethings up with his scope. :headbang: We managed to drop one ash & buck it up, then he mentioned...
X2 ^^^ :p :rofl: :lol:
Like that bin Jeff. :yes:
Seems they need to clean out the inter-tubes :whistle:
A breakfast fit for a GTG :drool: :yes:
Hope your moms doing better Chvymn99 :) Anyone experiencing problems connecting to FHC this morning? It may just be me. :(