I am a Vietnam vet. My field was a medic and I had a one year tour. It will always be Vietnam.
If you can't find them local, look for the companies web site. Most will have a set up to buy directly from them.
Guess I'm old.:rofl: :lol:
Welcome FHC Woody0331. We do like dogs, beer and lots of pics.
Sounds good Scottie.
Good morning everyone. Molly like your stove. T.jeff did your mom get moved ok? Today started out at 38 and we have made it to 55 so far....
And shredded cheddar
Can't stand dill pickles or relish.
Since you have property, do you have any ash? If so, start getting some css as they would be dry by next year.
Busch
Now I remember lol. I looked at them a couple times today. Ya I know what they are but what the heck were they called. Lol
DexterDay you said the video of your son was funny. You were so right. I love how he came back through going nope, nope. :rofl: :lol:
Welcome aboard. Nice looking dogs and stacks. We love beer, dogs and pics (think you got that down).
Glad you got home safe and sound. Tell Judy we said hi. How is she doing Dennis.
Welcome TO FHC. Hope you plan on taking pics of when you are working on it. We love pics out here.
We have a white board where the to do list goes. Everything on there right now is what Chaz put on there. lol.
Welcome aboard. Nice. Like your beer choice also. Would you be able to store some of your wood at your folks place?
Yea ketchup along with sweet relish and onion of we have some cut up.
Welcome Bobby Maple. Nice looking stack. We like dogs, beer, and lots of pics.
Good dog. Sounds like your dog stalks them also. Also welcome aboard.