It's amazing, the family that this place has created!!
Grizz got us back on track.......I know there were a lot of people that were having withdrawal over the weekend!!! :smoke:
Well, the wife has plans that weekend, I'm not sure I can make it either, walt. I'll know more when we get close to that date.....
Welcome to our little slice of Heaven, Andimus Prime! If you've been a lurker, you already know what an amazing family this is here.... Glad to...
I made that out of an old bread rack. It is pretty easy to flip.
Couple hours, usually a good coal bed takes 3 hours or so.
:headbang: :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
Old Jeep leaf spring steel...... Tempered them and they seemed to hold a good edge. I'm going to build more someday, if I ever get my forge back...
Just don't get a kidney stone!! :picard: You're welcome here anytime buddy!
Loading the rack up..... [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Onto the spit she goes.....22lbs of deliciousness! [ATTACH] Couple more flips and sprays........
Good.core of heat going, won't be long to the chicken gets loaded up!! [ATTACH]
It's Overkill Chicken for us, got the fire started with some slivers of red cedar and red maple splits......everything is damp here from the...
Nice score! I love saving chunks of spalted/tiger striped wood. I have a loft full of curly maple chunks, curly cherry, burled walnut, etc. I...
FAN-FREAKING-TASTIC!!
I'll be sure to bag you a few pounds, I have around 200lbs of applewood chips ready to go. I smoked several pounds of sausage and several bricks...
Looks good, mrfancyplants ! What species occupy your stacks? How many cord do you anticipate using in a season?
Oooh man I luvs me sum hickree!!
Phenomenal hearth, my friend! When the snows flying, you're never gonna want to leave that room!! I did a big install years back, and I'm proud...
Great score, Spirit of Two Socks ! How'd those smoker chips I hooked you up with work for ya? Great pics, you've got it down to a science buddy!...
In most cases, yes. It all depends on if the tree guy was a "wood hoarder" or not, like some people we know.... ;) If that was the case, he may...