Great to hear. You both deserve it. :thumbs:
Welcome aboard bciprince Don't think I've seen you're post before tonight. :cheers:
Nice, you have quite a bit left as well. You're on your way to the 5 year plan. ;) We've been fairly consistent with 3 full cord so far, but...
Every wood has its plusses & minuses. I once viewed my pines as "worthless", but have since learned the errors of "unenlightened" beliefs. I...
He-Man was alright, I was into Voltron, then transformer's showed up. :cool:
You've been pretty busy thewoodlands :yes: Looks like you have an ample supply. I'm sure it's been mentioned, but how much do you end up burning...
Great pics Jeff. Hope you two are having a wonderful time. :)
Welcome aboard wheelhorseiron :cheers: Thanks for you & the Mrs's service. :salute: Like to hear about your history. Military roll call.
And well earned. :cheers:
Nice sheds BigPapi :yes: And full to boot. :thumbs:
Don't get much better. Nice shootin Tex :rootintootin:
Hah.. Nice avatar. :thumbs: Figured you might be a transformer fan from the name. :D
Welcome from the shadows Andimus Prime :cheers: As a former lurker, you know this is a great place. :thumbs:
I hope life is going well for Shawn and his family. Has anyone heard from him?
Yes, it was terrible of me to park it near the front yard yesterday. :rofl: :lol::whistle: She was too busy taking pics of the roof work and the...
Trees are really turning around here. [ATTACH] Ahh, my neighbors burning more pine this morning. :) He's been dropping some at his place, his...
Thx Super happy about the roof. :dancer: Something I've wanted done for a few years now. The KQ was almost a no-deal. Has no winch or recoil...
Nice new rides yooperdave and Marvin :yes: Picked up a used ride as well on Friday. Needs some TLC, but I'm happy to have it. ,09 Kingquad...
Nice drop GrJfer I've not dropped a hollow tree yet, and it would be a bit out of my comfort zone.
Welcome aboard MFMc. :handshake: