Wish I could find a 365 in a dumpster. Or pretty much any saw other than an old small p.0.s. Homelite
Sweet!!! I want one :makeitrain"
I’ve had good luck with HLsupply don’t know if they have anything for a 460. They don’t have a handlebar for my 345 though.
I have to carry all mine up 4 steps then down. Entire basement is finished so I don’t wanna make to big of mess. I do have one window I could pass...
Yep,, ‘bout time!! :saw: Never understood people who want a new toy for so long can finally get it and then not play with it immediately. :loco:...
Going into my 28th year at the same place in the aggregate industry. Sand & gravel , redi-mix concrete, etc.. mechanic, equipment operator,...
Looks like one of those soon to be dead snakes. If they startle me they’re probably gonna die. If I see em first without getting spooked they can...
I wish there was such a thing as a “bluebook” For chainsaws. You know, kind of like there is for Cars, guns, guitars etc. I often see a saw for...
Thanks
Don’t have any gum around here that I know of, and if I skipped the elm I’d freeze :shiver:
In South East Wyoming you probably have about the same difficulties I do having to find suitable firewood trees
I’m constantly checking out dead trees in my travels, both locally and on more distant trips. When I spot one locally that I would like to have...
The TSC in grand Island ne. had it on sale 2 for $12 I think it was. But the shelf was empty. The tag on the shelf said price was good till...
I got a pine that broke off in my backyard. Gonna try making a couple Swedish torches out of it and burn the limbs in the campfire
Not much
572xp ... that will be a tough act to follow. I was thinking about getting one last winter, but they weren’t widely available yet. Got a 562...
From what I’ve learned from all of you, my dream list would be, Osage, hickory, oak of some sort,& ash probably. From what I know from experience...
How about going to the local dump and getting the bottom half (or top) of an old bbq grill. Usually light aluminum or thin metal
Thanks I kinda thought that’d be it, just hadn’t needed to do it yet