That is good to hear. Hopeful not to humid this time around.
RGrant welcome. You'll like it here. A lot of great people with a lot of knowledge.
Welcome Kevinb you'll like it here. A lot of great people with a lot of knowledge to share. We like dogs, beer and lots of pics. There are a few...
Thank you. Since it is right there with oak, does it also take 3 years to season?
Chaz has old clothes he wears around here when working. So we don't worry if they don't come out "clean". We also have septic.
Yea we're picking on Midwinter. I am kinda half and half with her movie clips. The first page I can have all sorts of crashes or just have real...
Bet that cool water felt good after that cutting. Lol
How are they on btu chart. I know someone said they burn hot but long time burn or quick burn.
What was the length of the wood before you trimmed it to 17"?
How do you use the apple juice concentrate?
His phone has a real bad screen so i think he will be passing.
Looks real good and liked his wheel barrel table.
Good afternoon all. T jeff, seen/read this morning that Georgia is under an evacuation order. Are you in that area. Every be safe this week.
Is that one of those heat/ac units. If so how do you like it? We are having somebody come out to give us an estimate Thursday evening. Do you...
Morning. Who's trailer is that or is that the wood you hoped to have dropped out?
Can't imagine the cost of an out of state license would cost lol
Did your pup climb up to the top on her own? Nice pile of logs.
Well I am not the oldest out but at 67 I am getting there. I just can't take the cold any more. Once I get the stove going, 80 here we come. Lol
Is that what you go through in the winter? Also when will you start delivering now that orders are coming in?
Lol well need the prescription to fight pain and antiseptic to prevent any infection he might get if he gets hurt. Smart thinking. :thumbs: