Well, keep that "bird in the hand", and test the waters of potential expansion. I surely feel ya when you say you have to know the wages you'll...
Welcome aboard Biddleman :cheers: You've got a site full of great people to inspire, educate, and harrass ya here. :thumbs: I fall into the...
:picard: :rofl: :lol:
When I got hyd fluid for the splitter, I didn't use the "name brand" that was in the manual, but crosschecked fluid by the mil-spec and purchased...
Welcome aboard Qya1991 Since you have double wall pipe, I presume you are looking at a probe style therm. Since you're an experienced burner,...
Happy birthday Greenstick
You can likely find the owners manuals online, if he didn't supply them. These should tell you what hyd fluid came in the splitter, and what...
Purdy new equipment there Jeff. :binoculars: :dex:
Hadn't heard of that one. :rofl: :lol:
Thank you. :)
So, you're saying it'll be cold this winter? :shiver:
Will do. :yes: Thx
Great pic Loon Who's the one sitting on the quad? I am presuming that Murphy is the one looking like he should be sitting up there. I don't...
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
Closely associated :fart::fart: Heck, I think Chazsbetterhalf would be all.. :heidi::heidi: If I let a deal like that slip my grasp I don't even...
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: Someone had to do it. :thumbs:
There's a :doh: moment to be sure. :picard: No harm, no foul. :thumbs: Not good would be an understatement. o_O Glad the insurance came...
:rofl: :lol: Who doesn't want a margarita during a power outage. :coldone:
Hmm, guess that's one way to find your lost tools. :whistle: I've actually heard of that many years ago, still unaware of any practical...
Must resist... Must resist.. :hair: :rofl: :lol: :cheers: