:whistle: :emb: :cheers:
Must be the webworms then, it's usually in the fall, not so much in spring. Never heard of webworms before.
Thx for the advice. I figured with the deep tread I may rip stuff up a bit. :doh: Certainly won't be ripping any donuts with them on. :rofl:...
Yeah, plowing snow wouldn't be near as much fun without them. :thumbs: But it certainly beats using a shovel, heated grips or not. :dex:
The things one has to suffer. :eek::picard: :thumbs:
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: Have no clue if that quote is accurate or not, but funny as he#€ :yes:
Looks like the settlement amount was $700 million, with 147 million people affected. Now, I'm no Einstein, but I'm pretty good at math, and...
Not sure of the exact amount, but somewhere around 145 million affected by the breach, also not exactly sure of the settlement $$, but should be...
And video killed the radio star. :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: Sorry everyone.. [MEDIA] :picard:
To be honest, I still think it's a crappy deal. So, an agency that profits from collecting every bit of information about us, with no 'opt-out'...
:eek: :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: Nice co-worker there. :yes:
Credit Freeze FAQs
Well, if you had issues due to the breach, I'd consider very carefully before settling for $125. BTW, I think it's worth mentioning that if...
Not sure if y'all remember the data breach at Equifax a couple years ago, but they've tentatively reached a settlement recently. Heard today...
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: Well, for an extra Dollar, it better run gooder. :thumbs:
1484 miles, 545.1 hrs on it. Most all spent on this 22 acre property. Not much of this place it hasn't seen.
No, they most certainly do not. :whistle::thumbs: I actually have a cover for it, but it got annoying taking it off & putting it back on, so I...
[MEDIA]
Thought the same thing. :rofl: :lol:
Original tires, no shame in needing replaced. :whistle: [ATTACH] Oh, forgot to mention, it lives outside year round. No place to shelter it yet.