Must be them artisinal live edge boards.
A mini GTG for the day would be good here. Just one saw has to get started, one tree gets felled and eat the rest of the day. Then we are...
An installed stove would help...:whistle:
Quick update. I set up another rack with t post before the rain set in. The skies really opened up, but I got everything split on the rack....
Looks like it is frozen in time with those furnishings. I have a pink matching 1950''s toilet and sink that would look great in...
This hydrangea is showing nicely. [ATTACH] I have carpets of this plant along the wetlands in the shaded woods. It finally bloomed and I think...
We have never had cable here. Always antenna and streaming videos. Now that we moved, our download mbps is no more than 3. The infrastructure...
Those are very nice. I'm building a built-in three drawer cabinet that will be getting a quarter sawn oak top. If you were closer, I'd be a...
We had a nice little power outage last night for a few hours with OAT at 85. My dad has a digital volt meter plugged in and was getting 98 volts...
I thought you were going to just make it a new handle. That is very cool work.:yes:
Update on the trap. I emptied the collector container today. A handful of horse flies and two deerflies. The deerflies are very aggressive here...
The bagpipes turned out to be a smoke detector in the basement going kaput. It did a garbled tone today and full alarm for 20 seconds. So, no...
Haha, no it sure was strange enough like someone just starting to play them. At least we have the cow figured out.
Jeez, looks like armor protection. All I can think of is neem oil in a pump sprayer on jet setting and soak the heck out of the pods. Never seen...
The Mrs. swore she heard a cow late the other night. I found it this afternoon. The red pine leaners finally dropped and groaned on the way down...
No kidding unclefess. Can't have much fun around here taking care of things.:zip:
Its' tight under there. I have a smoke bomb.:yes:
Japansee beetles devastated this rose bush in a few days. [ATTACH] Purple loosetrife I believe. Nice but invasive. It's gotta go. [ATTACH]
Not acceptable. I found this under the wood stack today.:picard:I'll get on it this weekend. It needs a weed whackin' too. [ATTACH]
I finally got the last of the hemlock cleaned up today. The large section fell into a crab apple over the late winter. Here is the before....