I’m gonna go with black maple....final answer..
I’m going with American basswood. Or some kind of Tilia species.. Tilia - Wikipedia
got any others that are ready to come down? might want to get ahead on those before they do the same...
Maybe pressure test the system to see where the leak is coming from as he did in the video.
Is it leaking when it is not running or is it oiling too much when cutting... this guy has a 2054. Not sure if it is similar in design to your...
Your time and efforts are an investment in your future productivity and his safety and well being. Painful, but it’ll be worth it.
Yes Sir. Single thumb typing. Trying to save time!!
Long time listener....First time caller. Peppers and onions on the cook top Top rounds (on sale $2.65/lb). Chicken breast with ACV, Italian...
Yup. I’m out here. Will let you know!!!
Just change the name of the thread to “the March to 250” and give yourself another year to do it.... near term pressure would be off and you’d...
I guess it’s the lack of regulation for their use and lack of privacy protection for those who don’t want to be filmed/observed. I certainly...
It’s from a window. Not a fan of the drone. Also, the land slopes up so it appears that the picture is taken from a higher vantage point than it...
Didn’t use the trees for support. They just limited how long the stack could be. All ends are cribbed. There is a 4’ lane between each stack....
Most of my stacks are top covered with 10’ and 12’ corrugated panels and stacked along the natural slope. Use cinder blocks, cobble stones, 18”...
That’s it. I pulled some out in my back yard last week. Didn’t want to use chemicals. Two bread bags over my hands for protection. Double...
I’ve been working on a project SW of Pikes peak. The grant money comes from the state through the second program on this page. Grants &...
Awesome!! Thanks for sharing that!!
Is it a starting battery, a deep cycle battery or combination? What’s the reserve capacity?
25 Ton with the Kohler? Sounds like a good deal.
What kind of panels do you have set up? What regulates the battery charge? How many Amp-Hours is the battery rated for? Did you go with LED...