Or suspension. :whistle:
Extremely tragic. I can't imagine that kind of grief.
Nirvana!! And I don't mean the band. :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: :pete::coldone::cheers: Edit.. I hope that's an in-ground unit. Snorkeling...
Nice!! :thumbs:
And I just have a garbage can for kindling. :picard:
Time is the most precious commodity of all. :yes:
Glad that ugly one came down safely Ford101 :yes:
Yep, sore legs are better than a sore back any day.
Looks great Stuck :drool: ACV = Apple Cider Vinegar?
Gotta say, that Javelin caught my eye. :binoculars: :cool: Not the best car ever made for sure, but a nice unique look.
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: Guess he's got some 'splaining to do. :heidi:
As stated above ^^^ Should work fine, @150psi there's plenty of pressure, just not much volume. Short bursts. :yes:
Given all the good advice, coupled with the fact you've been eyeing them for a while, if the price is right then you've nothing to lose. Besides,...
Morning everyone. Back to work this morning, after all, the bills must be paid. Hope everyone has a great day. :)
Looking good mike bayerl Post as many pics as you like, :thumbs::thumbs: Drainage is another project I've started on, but haven't ordered the...
Well Seasoned it must've taken quite a bit of time to level all the area for your pole barn. :hair: On a larger project, I'll likely look into...
I was wondering where that came from. :whistle: Right now just a 24' long stacking area that's preferably not on a slope. :)
Did ya have watermelon? ;)
Well, all of yesterday's work was for naught. o_O Start on blocks this morning, got to #4 and had to dig way too deep to level things. [ATTACH]...
:rofl: :lol: