[ATTACH]
Morning! I had a great time with them. Wonderful people! They are pulling out about 9 am and headed home.
[ATTACH] We picked cukes Wednesday. This is today’s haul.
Happy birthday all. Jrider, I think since I am not cutting or splitting this year you need to shoot for 200 cords. “If you’re gonna be a bear...
I just hope they aren’t members of FHC also.
Mr Turbodiesel and his entourage arrived yesterday. We got their electric hooked up and air conditioners running. We watched the sun set and...
I like your weather station. Did I see “bass pro shops” on that in another pic? I want one.
With his pool pump rebuild skills.......no problem.
Something we used for years to cover our stacks was reclaimed corrugated metal roofing from old barns. It’s very cheap and lasts forever. I’m...
I like the concept of those but they scare me. I worked with a guy that got hung up in one of those. Hand was maimed.
Harkarl!
Don’t military and ex military get 10% off too?
He’s concerned? That means you are doing it correctly.
You guys may think I’m nuts but I watch my local home Depot used rental sales. I bought a honda fr800 tiller last year for $400 and resold it for...
Last year for me.....you know you’re old when Guns N Roses are classic rock.
Hard to tell. I think it was their Farmall 464. Edit: international, farmall was earlier
[ATTACH] Yesterday afternoon a friend was cutting hay on my neighbors farm. He had just unhooked the mower and was heading down the road. He...
Ur telling me, my sister is there.
[ATTACH] Peach jelly Peach jam Peach pie Peach tea Peach ice cream Peach butter