Safe travels Midwinter I'd like to make it to one of Well Seasoned GTG's, I keep thinking it's quite a trip, but leoht set the bar kinda high on...
:rofl: :lol: It can get down into the 30's at night. :shiver: ;)
I did come across that style but didn't look for any videos. That may be what I go with. :yes: Thx for the link. :handshake:
If I didn't have close neighbors, then the lights and 2 AM cutting would be an option in the summer. :saw: :dancer:
Our Jr high school was literally uphill both ways. Can't remember how far, not very to be sure (maybe 1/4 mi). But it was over the hill from...
Thanks for the info.. My attention perked a bit when I saw that one, I've read about them here, and they seem to be well regarded. Anyone know...
Glad you're safe Ctwoodtick I've had a couple small kickbacks over the years, but nothing as severe as you experienced. :bug: Good advice here...
Well, I went ahead and got them. :makeitrain":rofl: :lol: So, here's the listing.. 2 Poulan Wood Shark model 1950 33cc saws 14" bars 1...
FB marketplace listing. Supposed to look at them tomorrow. Nothing fancy here, but $125 for the seven saws. Might get a runner or two, who...
Thx everyone, I'll update when I can. :)
I agree with that. Minor infractions can slide, but not abuse of a child. :mad:
Awesome Greenstick :thumbs::thumbs: Was nice of the campground owner to allow ya to cut. :yes:
Hey all, Can we share a little FHC love for my coworker Mike G. He suffered cardiac arrest during back surgery on Saturday and has been placed...
Now that's funny :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: I'm glad that neither the person, nor the bobcat suffered any injury. :yes: The cats "very...
Thx, I'll look one up. :yes:
Can anyone suggest a good case trimmer? The one I have is collet based to hold the cartridge end, but I'm inconsistent on tightening, and that...
Much truck eh.. Very cool :binoculars::yes: A bit pricey for my budget, but very nice piece of equipment to have on hand. :cool:
So, Tim.. I take it you wouldn't have been as calm and compassionate as the Brazilian dude? :doh::hair::saw: I mean he even kicked it out of the...
:rofl: :lol: Making it rain :makeitrain":makeitrain":makeitrain" :)
X2 ^^^ Glad he was spotted before tooling down the road. :hair: