It was a good soaker down here to. A little thunder and lightning mixed in too.
I figure I'll let this go all summer and mow it down in the fall. I hope the tall grass stays upright through the summer. We should have some...
That creeping phlox is fantastic too.
Well, I have little patience for the lupine to sprout. One more pass through the local nurseries today, and none in stock. I ended up buying...
We are doing well. We just moved across town and have a small woodlot that has not been cared for in years. I gave all my remaining wood at the...
I have a hung up hemlock in a crabapple. I'll get on it tomorrow. I'm tired of mowing around it. It is pretty big when you get up to it. I'll...
Thank you. See you this week too.
Thank you too!
Thank you!
That was a pretty funny video.
So the P O here did not repair this missing piece of molding before closing. 3 baby squirrels hatched. They are venturing out, so in a few days...
From my relatives this evening. Wisteria [ATTACH] Threadleaf maple [ATTACH]
Thank you CBVT. See you in a week.
Or photoshopped.
Thank you kindly for the birthday wishes everyone.
The branches will be on Craigslist or FB marketplace.:whistle:
The white one is. My truck is still in the repair shop.
We had a large white oak on the grounds of the historical society. It was documented in 1640. It finally fell over a year ago. I have a large...
Haha. It was really overgrown here. The crawl space under this section is damp. I needed the sun to get to this area to help dry things out....
Thank you Eric. I could not put this off any longer.