Gotta keep feets outta the way Buzz!!! :coldone: [IMG]
Thanks everyone for the goodbyes with Emma.:) Pyrenees are a different breed as they are a watch/protect dog for sure.Emma and her big brother...
:D:coldone: [MEDIA]
41f here cutter and no intention of stopping the stove.:coldone:
Looks good man.:yes: Got a couple loads in the taken out of retirement trailer today as the rains aint supposed to happen till tonite now.:salute:...
:coldone: :rofl: :lol: [IMG]
Oldest boy bought one a couple years ago and I still borrow it.:smoke: Works great for what they are made for. :coldone:
Just for snickers I dragged this dead elm over to the house also.:salute: [IMG]
Figured I'd take the larger trailer today Dave to clean up these broken tree's.;) Took a couple extra pints Sav.:thumbs: :coldone: [IMG] [IMG]
Looks great Dave. :yes: :coldone:
Liking this little guy dave as I found a broken maple yesterday and it took me 35 minutes to go cut it up stack nice in the trailer and get back...
Ottawa is only a hundred miles from here ww and would ya quite worrying about me and my plants!:hair::hair::D I know i'll do it on the cheap as I...
Once she leaves the property brenn its gonna be a gong show over there with a couple of her kids being greedy so thinking instant coverage would...
Thanks ww but it looks like I am a month late? Its too bad as I have access to hundreds of them at the far end of the farm but when my Buddy...
Got a mini ex and dump truck full of gravel coming out to the house in a couple weeks for the driveway and make the front garden larger ww as I am...
Thanks yoops and was Same old Same old.:drunk: But she's treating me to Crab legs at Red Lobster this weekend.:salute: :thumbs: :coldone:
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::coldone:
Around here I just call em some kind of nut tree.:coldone:
Beauty saw man. :cheers:
I like em B.Brown.:yes: Pete does also.:coldone: New CS590 Timber Wolf is in! ( Review ) Haven't had a problem at all since bought and they...