I must confess I passed on a pile of black birch saplings in my neighbors driveway this afternoon on the way home from work. Maybe if it wasn’t...
That looks sweet! I need to convince the wife we need one
I just noticed this. It is lake winnipesaukee!
Welcome tim117 . I’d like to hear more about the amphibious vehicle!
[ATTACH] Here a view from New Hampshire’s largest lake.
Congrats. The tiller gets old real fast!
Dang dude, that sounds like a rough ride! Hope things improve for you. On my my way home from work I noticed many chimneys going, I just lit the...
She is a beauty! I’d like to get sell/trade my 18 foot car hauler for something like that. Might need to up grade the truck as well....
Just cream and Monterey Jack cheese.
[ATTACH] Poppers!
Good to know, I haven’t been in one of the newer market basket stores. I have heard that they have more to offer.
They came from a butcher shop in Amherst N.H., the meat selection at our local market basket is hit or miss.
[ATTACH] Blue cheese peppercorn burgers. Yum!
[ATTACH] It’s on like donkey Kong!
Mmmm... I’m hungry![ATTACH]
I’m thinking I’ll skip the wood chips as I’m unfamiliar with them and I don’t want to ruin dinner.
[ATTACH] Waiting for Mrs. warner to get back from her run.
Pic is there I have no input as far as the sprockets go tho...
Why ain’t that pile on fire!?
I don’t see any pics.