I will be there
White Elm , and it splits harder than red elm .
I seen a Robin this morning.
If you was close I would remove the broken bolt for you. :)
Looks great , when is moving day ?
That is a lot easier than standing there with a stop watch , thank you
Yup , not just a legend but a darn good young man ! :thumbs:
Bert , I would be pleased to have you for a neighbor that home is 12 miles from us.
Me
Praying for comfort for you and your family Kevin
Couple of friends helped me drive the well at the cabin it is 16' with 6' of good water.
Ya did good !
Nice winch ,you will like it :)
Eric this is a good place , Thank You for helping .Don't think they could have got a better man for the job .
[ATTACH] [ATTACH]
I like it ,have seen these on You Tube but have not seen one on a trailer .
My tractor is 31 H P ,I have an island winch
Prayers sent Dennis
I find that white elm is much harder to split than red elm.
[ATTACH] 1985 John Deere