I just went down to Bear's neck of the woods, about 30 miles south. I'm trying to figure out if the "gnats" are worse than the black fly's. I...
........ although I did pick up about 30# of various sausage and hauled it home. Mostly loose sage. Made some killer sausage gravy yesterday...
Went down to see our girl's last week. Then there's my 94 y/o dad that just had his first heart attack last week. Just catching up. I'm not into...
6' will be right for you. There's always a lower gear thicker stuff, and actually the HP is second to travel speed in the tall heavy stuff. The...
yup, change to what clothes I didn't bring:whistle:
Don't sell yourself short, don't see anything bent, broken or cracked :thumbs: geterdone.
82*! Holy ***t bearman:eek: Glad I read this post, I'm heading down your way this weekend. Better un pack the long pants and dig out the shorts....
Very nice job on the handle but I'm afraid you missed a perfect opportunity/reason to go out & spend $1000+ for a handle attached to a hydraulic...
That yellow pile of junk right behind it is my splitter, just to the right is one of my wood racks. I have a little triangle I walk from the...
I'm happy with it. Cut up some bigger Beech and 1 it was out of the mud 2 I didn't have to bend over to saw it 3 It was near waist lever to...
Better than deep fried dingo on a scallop:D [ATTACH] too much bone, not enough meat.
It did a nice job on the "applewurst". There was a breeze all day and I could not get it above 210*, that will make for a loong smoke on a butt....
Apologies about the wording, I didn't know it would show in the link.
This also sums up my opinion (mostly) on what's coming out of Nashville now & for the past 10 years+. [MEDIA]
I loaded it up with the pita stuff that I hate cutting and hate wasting it. Made my back feel better and my chain stay sharp. This is not exactly...
The more the better :grizz: Don't "they" say the the char on a steak is as well? I'd rather die from bacon & bbq than the nursing home...
This little guy uses charcoal for the heat, add chips or chunks for your flavor. Anyone ever smoke with sassafras? It sure smells good when you...
I just built this little stand for it, wanted to keep it small, light & portable just like the smoker. [ATTACH] I'll get to that sausage this...
Mike I had mostly used metal roof panels but now I'm getting into rubber roofing. They both blow off but it seems the rubber is a little less...