[ATTACH]
These folks are really good to deal with, at least, they have been very good to me. Look at the area they are covering. The man doing the...
Hope you set them away from each other. I can't have them within 15 ft of another hummingbird feeder, they fight like crazy. Very territorial.
Meanwhile, Maine has its own season, Mud Season! Potholes that consume cars and rival your backyard swimming pool [ATTACH]
Wishing a very Happy Birthday to NH mountain man . Enjoy your day and the year ahead of you.
Sorry you are going through this. There are agencies for hire that work to get your highest percentage. But they lay claim to a lot of the back...
I had a couple of recliners I bought from Sears a few years back. They were bonded leather. Within a year the bonded leather started bubbling up...
too funny!:rofl: :lol: Isn't every Sunday "palm" Sunday for you?:whistle:
College's annual Woodsmen Mud Mett in Waterville: College students convene at Colby to compete in centuries-old wood sports with modern twists...
Hire a person with a stump grinding service. They will grind stumps down to order. For $100 you can rent a stump grinder from HD. Go to...
I'm late as usual. Trying to play catch up. :picard:. Happy Belated Birthday Pallet Pete and JCMC . Hope you both survived it, and just...
That would be great for a chiminea!
That looks like a decent stove. Hope you are able to recover your cost and make some buck in the process.
I used to have a bandsaw that has been passed down from my grandfather. It was powered by a motor similar to yours. set up was different. The...
We are in for snow, Augusta area, all day and again on Wednesday, but Wednesday is still a guessing game. [IMG]
Happy Birthday bogieb I hope you and the cats had a good day and a good weekend. [IMG]
[MEDIA]
LED's are something I don't stock up on because they price is always going down, or they are getting better and better. I had some of those that...
Why not go with LED? Price going down. 4ft. T8 Tubes | Lightup.com
I have seen so much physical illness and death from agent orange, I want nothing to do with herbicides. Agent Orange is a whole 'nother thing...