Then... you really ought to get out there... ;)
:D... you really ought to take a comedy show on the road Mr Straw... :dex:
:rofl: :lol:
That'd be cool. I'm sure I'd have to tear it off though after I lost a drone or three in the drink... :picard:... maybe they come with floats.
A flight deck... hmmmmmmmm... :sherlock:
Been a Zepper since those 60's. Ahhhhh... Bonzo... :dex:
Ummmmm... April 8th... ummmm... Larry savemoney was right... beeeeutiful Maine weathuh... [ATTACH]
Hi there... The Hobie Cat 16 was first built in the early 1980s (maybe 70s)... it's a catamaran sailboat. You can find lots of vids on YouTube...
:picard:... :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:... you guy's could take that comedy improve show on the road... almost lost m'coffee... again... :D ......
:D... keep em comin'... :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
Monin all... :coffee::coffee:... ahhhhhhhh... over n' out... :salute:... have a fine Sunday... :campfire:
Your firewood work sessions are amazing Greg ... great friends and family project.
Good trip ovah to Santa's Village in NH today. Met the seller and pulled this home. In great shape. Spent 95% of it's life in storage, out of the...
Happy Saturday folks... :coffee::coffee:... headin off to NH to pick up an old Hobie Cat... perty fired up... :rootintootin:... have a great day...
:yes:... ayuh... :picard:
You've made me proud unclefess ... :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:......
That dint take long. Looks like I found one in Vt. Picking it up in May.
Yeah... I agree... unless I could find a trucker, dead heading back to Maine (unlikely) from your side of the planet Woodwidow ... not much hope....
Yeah, I've been checking. I think I'll know it when I see it... lookin' for a solid set that won't take all summer to repair... ;)... thanks !