[ATTACH] [ATTACH] The house was 68 today so instead of turning the thermostat up and drawing heat from the OWB, I thought a fire would be nice...
Looks like maple to me.
Just be prepared for anything and everything size and length wise. I have a couple different tree guys that drop off but only 1 who drops a lot....
Something very mesmerizing about watching that.
Bahahaha!!!
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] Got a fair amount done today. It went quick once I got it set up. About 1.75 cords in there so far.
[ATTACH] Coming along
I'm just trying to pay respect to my German ancestors....no Egyptian in this guy that I know of!
Every time I'm around palm trees I wonder the same thing!
What about the center? Just throw pieces in or do you stand them up on end?
Taking the wood my 7 year old has split to sell in his firewood stand out front and building our first holz hausen. I’m looking for tips from...
I dunno but I think that bottom pic looks like sweet gum. Try splitting a piece.
30 minutes a day adds up fast
The lift on my tw6 is only rated for 500 pounds those monsters are WAY more than that!
No thanks!
Ugh you got some work ahead!
That’s what.... aw nevermind
We have some persimmons in nj
I don’t know but I see some miserable gum laying on the ground in the first pic
If you need the wood fine but if you don't forget about it. Looks like fairly typical tree service cut wood - no consistent lengths but at least...