It’s already your favorite and you’ve only had it how long??? Must be one impressive machine!!!:quad:
Going on 19 years
Since we like to help others spend their money, I suggest getting one of each & find out for yourself which one you should have bought :rofl: :lol:
Hookaroon - Pickaroon??? What is the difference? Or is it 2 names for the same tool? How about a picture of both side by side. I Scrolled through...
I could have used a set up like that a couple weeks ago. Might have to pirate your idea if you don’t mind. Keep us posted on how well it works
X2
That’s the only joke played on me today, at least I hope so ‘cause I went and got my taxes done today & that went really well
Oh yeah.... WELCOME TO THE CLUB
I have a dirty hands 35ton(I think it’s 35) with a kohler. Was a real pain in the arse to start the first few times but after that no complaints &...
What’s he gonna do with the bamboo?
i like the tarp under the splitter to cut down on the mess & clean up. Beautiful looking set up. Boy, you guys are really teaching me a lot!!!
Looks pretty slick. Might have to look into them. Are they sold in pairs or single?
[ATTACH] was a sunny 32 but felt much nicer. With the snow we got last night seemed like a good day to burn the brush/trash pile that’s been...
30 with 5 inches of fresh snow, would have been more but earlier in the day yesterday it melted as fast as it fell. Elm in the stove at home. Not...
How’s that go?... don’t mind the mule, load the wagon!!!:yes:
If you can cut & load 2 chords in two hours your hired!:handshake: Not sure I could do that in 2 days. But I take a pretty relaxed pace & dont...
And she will be out in the cold...:rofl: :lol:
Really???:emb: Interesting...
Thanks! That’s the kind of response I was hoping to see
Not to worried about getting rid of the stumps. Just don’t want any cottonwood bushes coming back