I think there was an opps somewhere. Post is empty
We are keeping the logs. Chaz is going to start building a stage area. They will not bring the logs over the pipeline. But they did say they...
Those are beautiful.
Sorry can't like that that. Have a safe day.
Trust me I am good at naps. Lol we had hit 60 yesterday.
Good morning. Had trouble sleeping last nite so been up awhile playing games. 31 and snow shoerrs
They say it is 31 with snow showers Can't tell, dark out. Gonna beholding like this all day.
What type of blanket do you use?
I like your driveway. Nice load.
18" ??
Good afternoon everybody. Not a lot going on today. Had some rain this morning. 58 out but getting colder tonight with possibility of snow.
Happy anniversary to you and your wife.
I have lived in a couple of places. One called calico and the other crappies. Same fish.
I have to say, even before i went on o2 Chaz has totally showed respect for me quitting. He goes outside to have a smoke. In summer he does his...
The egg shells, do you crush then up first?
Man that is sad. Hope you buddy's home and rest of the property is good.
Good morning all. 44 out and ugly. Looks like fog but more of a mist. Where it always forms a puddle I can tell rain drops are coming down....
Can't like that. Hope they mend well.
Hi every one. About 45 and cloudy. Rain coming in late afternoon.
Oh no pics so glad that didn't happen. That would have been a nightmare. But glad everything came out in the end.