Sorry Kev :( RIP Willow Anne
o_O Not quite worth pausing the Iron Maiden I was listening to, but meh. :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: :yes:
Just the truck :thumbs: :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
Basod's "inspiration".. :thumbs: more no-so-joke videos Black walnut.. https://firewoodhoardersclub.com/forums/bookmarks/7550/view After...
Yes, the "splitter" was a danger to himself. :wacky: Kinda reminds me of the guy that basod took as his avatar. "You are strong wood, but I am...
A tiny cow. :binoculars: :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: ;) Also agree that it's a nice load of ash Kris_S :thumbs: I've got a lot that will need...
:jaw::jaw::jaw: Bacon IS the future. You can stuff the Soylent Green. :rofl: :lol: Oh, and I am not permitted to speak about Veganism. :loco:...
Mom had a saying.. "Better to pass the gas and bear the shame, than to hold the gas and bear the pain." :fart::fart::D
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: :thumbs: Nice score however you get it home Horkn :thumbs: I've only ever owned one brand new vehicle, it...
I would correct your spelling to "passed" but then I'd have to have on my Grammar Nazi uniform, and I sent that out with my Anarchist uniform for...
Nice place to stay Grahamt :yes: Enjoy your stay :thumbs::thumbs:
They was too busy runnin :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
Mama's havin none of that :heidi::BrianK:
Let's not forget the loader/backhoe purchase as well. :dex:
Purdy :binoculars: :dex:
Nice :thumbs:
Looks great fordf150 :thumbs: Nobody ever said achieving a dream was easy.. if it was easy, everybody would be doing it. Congrats on your...
It's always nice to step back and view the fruits of your labor. :binoculars: :yes:
Yeah ain't no way I'd deal with #2 :loco: :crazy: