[IMG]
I copied this pattern for a homemade squirrel proof "pole mounted" bird feeder and had very good results. It is simple, cheap and it works!...
We thought winter was almost over down here, most of the trees were starting to green up along with the native grass. But for the next week or so...
Digiorno or Freschetta are my two favorites for frozen pizza. I have noticed beer helps them go down easier! :pete:
Thanks for the post Rottiman......makes a person have to think before he speaks. :campfire:
Call me anything you want......just don't call me late for supper! :cheers: That looks delicious Rope!
QUESTION: What do you do all week ? Answer: Monday through Friday, NOTHING..... Saturday & Sunday, I rest. I've been retired since Jan 1,2019...
Great score gboutdoors....... what type trees are the green ones in the background? :tree:
Commando! Somethings you can't unsee!
Good advice Jack Straw.......and nice garage. :thumbs:
I agree with rek, just my $.02 but if you want a clear span lower floor you will have to allow for premium prices on lumber over 24' . I have a...
When salting an icy road costs you your dignity! [IMG]
Hello Buzzsaw.....and welcome to the forum. :tractor:
Pre-retirement I ran 50% electric and 50% wood. :stacker: Post retirement I am able to meet my needs with 100% wood. :BrianK: Life is good!
Question#1: Does a one legged duck swim in a circle? Question#2: If a one legged duck swims in a circle......then is it an inside loop or an...
That l00ks like some serious snow! :shiver: