Bingo.
Light snow started late last night and I awoke to about 2" this morning. Still snowing, but due to stop about 10. Warmer temps on the way in about...
I'm sure you'll give it all a nice home. :whistle:
Chains work wonders for traction. I use our GT to plow (not this year, nor last) and after I put the chains on, it was like night and day....
Step one: Buy Zamboni Step two: Drive Zamboni due west until the Michigan border Step three: Turn right and drive for a few hours Step four:...
[IMG]
This thread will self destruct in 5-4-3-2............ Best part of a chicken.....IMHO.:handshake:
Which model is this Horkn? Have you been to Dell's website? They have a support page where you can put in your computer's "service Tag" and get a...
All my Dell puters were/are F2, but they're all laptops.
"'Cause, there ain't no cure for the firewoodhoarder blues". Apologies to Eddie Cochran.
Step away from the Python, you are too close to the Python. That thing's gotta' be 20' long.
Eeeeewwwww. The ruler's a nice touch though.:picard:
Two of my daughters use their phones for most of the work they do.........unlimited plans, and I'm sure they use much more than a gig/month....
That'll buff right out.
Sorry, didn't notice you're in Ontario.......celsius? Yep.
Yeah, I impress mysel......oh wait, you mean his stove. Yep, nice, isn't it?:handshake:
So, my memory isn't as bad as I thought............. Very nice.
First off, welcome aboard Patricia . Not sure a stove temp of 275 would do much to get my house warm, unless it was 50 out. Has there been a...
If you're runnin' a little low on that white stuff, we could lend ya' some. No need to return the favor. :whistle: Nice feeling getting the shed...
Good news.