If you could keep upright and not smoke the wheels on the pavement or burn up bearings, I imagine the ride would be quite exhilirating. Your...
I see your Beluga and raise you a Dreamlifter!!! [ATTACH] And at a 6100’ airport to boost!! Boeing 747 Dreamlifter Lands at Wrong Airport in...
Looks like the wind was more like 230 mph on Monday. That’s 200 knots (speed measurements planes use). I think the crazy thing is that the winds...
Not that hard to do when you have a 150 knots on the tail... I imagine they pushed the power up just a bit to make it up to that speed though.....
£1 is about $1.31.
Why not and by whom?
You splitting vertical or horizontal? If horizontal, that might be your problem. Where was your milk crate in relation to the splitter?
About time for an update then!!! What’s the latest on this blujacket ?
Hey RCBS any update on this? Did you figure out who it was yet? Did you set up cameras? Any more wood missing?
Looks like it went the wrong way off the stump... did you hit anything? Hope no one was hurt.. Cut through your holding wood on the back cut?
:popcorn:
Hey, CaptainNemo can you have your friend snap a picture of the tree from which this firewood fell? That would likely help immensely. Also,...
Interesting opinions. Peter sells precious metals. Interesting to listen to nonetheless Watch: Peter Schiff Warns "This Is The Beginning Of The...
Could also be tamarack or larch... a deciduous conifer...
Looks like pine to me...
The “firewood lady” has a pretty good system... [MEDIA]
I’ve had luck in the past with doing the following. About 5’ up the trunk on the bottom side of each stem, cut a notch/face cut. Tie your...
I believe it is also an option to build a home around one’s wood stove.... most of us just do it the other way...;)
Make some chili and throw it all in there....
Get well. Maybe someone can help you get the work done so you can get off the Dino juice?