The Royers will need a work in period but liking them so far.:yes: And it was crab leg night.:chef: :coldone: [IMG]
OH MY!! How did I miss this thread for 6 years? :hair: :coldone:
Cool pictures of that little girl Stinster and she sure does know how to rule the roost.:salute: :yes:
Never was picky about the boots I have worn but a Hydro dude here on the board pushed these on me.:salute: I'll be using them for everything I do...
She's looking better man.:yes:
Hmmm! Sounds like he's gonna owe you a case of fun next week.:smoke: :coldone:
:rofl: :lol: :coldone: Too bad about the other guys Winston but good scoop anyway.:yes:
Better yet just keep it in the snow a little longer Hork. :thumbs: :coldone:
Just aint drinking them fast enough! :salute: :coldone:
:hair::hair::hair: :coldone: Good you can get back in tomorrow.:yes:
That picture I sent ya of Emma with the tenser bandage around her knee has the gel pack in it and its formed before its put in the freezer with an...
Little smooshing wouldn't hurt.:coldone: [IMG]
Couldn't remember at first what the song title was? but I was thinking this tune.:salute: :coldone: [MEDIA]
:rofl: :lol: :coldone: N.L. lottery winner charged after stolen credit card used to buy ticket
Ok just funny when its someone i don't know.:p Speaking of legs,guess whats brewing right now? :chef: :coldone:
It does happen but only funny when its someone else.:thumbs: :coldone: [MEDIA]
:coffee: [IMG]
Ok I don't shop but I do know the price of Crab legs at any given time.:salute: :coldone: Went into town to grab beer and was told to grab a pack...
Ya Sean it shot up just today so everything is a slushy mess and will be fun when it starts dropping back down tomorrow.;)
Just had a look out the window and says 5c=41f with drizzle happening.:whistle: Supposed to get cold again in a couple days.:coldone: