This sounds like the plan.
I don't believe there is a primer bulb on the engine. That would probably help on the cold starts.
I finally was able to use the snowblower this weekend. It started on 5 pulls at about 25 degrees. Today, it took well over 20 pulls at 4...
Welcome to FHC. I would recommend having a professional out to see what you have going on. If you are not burning seasoned wood and the flue has...
Heckuva Pats game.:dex:
I just brought in a load of wood and the yard is lit up from the super blood moon. A real nice bluish hue to the snow. One of the nicest nights...
New spot for the toe-grabber. [ATTACH]
Just about 6" snow, 2" of sleet. Storm is wrapping up and we had really no rain which was great. I had to go out for a few hours for work. No...
How about it raybonz? Getting icing down there? We are edging close to 3/4" of sleet now. No freezing rain, so far ok.
I've been running the Castine for almost 48 hours on good black locust. I've put a lot of wood through the stove. I was telling my wife with a...
Been there. Lol.
The feeder has been loaded since the beginning of the storm. Black oil sunflower seeds on the ground for the juncos. We have had no birds. They...
Sounds like a good place for the winds to be in the notches. All I hear is 4 snowblowers from the neighbors. :rolleyes:
Thats unreal. Some of the sustained wind speeds over at Mt. Washington are truly impressive. [ATTACH]
Anyone from Maine on here yet? I'm curious of the totals so far up there?
Warm air aloft has rain and drops down to cold causing icing today. Reports said possibility of .25 -.50 of ice accumulation today which will be...
Beef stew in the #8 chicken fryer. I did not have potatoes. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Brushing the scale off the piece.
Heck with the snow pics. What's everyone cooking this evening?
I keep seeing this story from Maine about the giant ice chunk swirling in the river current. Apparently someone tried to go out on it. Pretty...