What did the sawbones add?
I do fine until I hit the sixth step from the basement then it is wheeze time. BP meds can due that to one.
Mine have been all gone for a long while,mine went to the silver bullet for recycle.
Good for him, now secure positions are a different issue.
The weather dudes never have a clue.
Not many fresh berries out in my woods,not that I go out there wandering around these days.
Blow up,blow out,no real difference.
Maybe Steve can get you up to speed. Bear doesn't comment on tail pipe issues even when they exist.
No comment.
Dynamite, suppositories is there really a difference?
Bear was very,very bad today,he had prime beast and a geezer nap.
10-4 good buddy.
Wild West for a regular cleaning use a 1/4 stick for a deep cleaning a full stick and blasting cap is required. Bear is running for the exit :faint:.
Did someone mention geezing?
10-4 on the right side of the sod.
Shhhh, be quiet about that snow stuff, aka white chit.
My home was finished in 2007 and has a 4 zone oil fired heating (DHW) system that is decent.
I gave up my birds last fall to cut down on the snow removal.
No, doc said cut down on the lifting, boss said cut down on the pellet dust ( her meds cause issues for her) so this Bear gave up pellets after...
I really miss the stove's heat.