Parts of the Yukon get cold that's for sure. Where Rope lives (Tok) Alaska tends to be about as cold as anyone in their right mind would want to...
It was 32 below at dinner time. Last I looked it was up to 25 below. Poplar in the stove. It's amazing how much colder and different 40 below is...
33 below this morning when I went to work. Poplar in the stove closed down . Suns coming up. Clear and calm.
It's quite common. The only thing I know to do to stop that is install a swivey chimney cap. They work Great. You can You Tube search swivel...
30 below at the moment . poplar in the stove and closed down for the night.
Dakota, Springfield XD9 . loaded with Buffalo Bore 147 gr hardcast Outdoorsman +P . I generally wear a G20SF loaded with Buffalo Bore 220 gr TC...
I need to bank this cabin as well. I think this is the least snow winter I've seen here. Which is why I haven't banked the house yet. With perma...
[ATTACH] It got up to 32 below at our place today. Was 38 below when when I got home from work and getting a load of firewood. Really Needed the...
We have permafrost here. Between 1 -4' down It never thaws out unless dug up and put back. Some places, like much of Tok is thaw stable. As is my...
[ATTACH] This morning temp . Dry poplar in the stove. I'm going to have to put my contacts in. It's about impossible to wear glasses when...
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] Here are a couple of my wife helping me. Whenever we can we like to get firewood together. Sometimes I have to sweet talk...
Some people just can't get over themselves. They are arrogant and rude and not nearly as smart or good as they think they are. They keep going...
That chain will cut good . A word of advice tho. I always try to do my depth gauges ( riders) before I grind or file. I keep a Carlton File O...
[ATTACH] Current temp. Winds calm. Dry poplar in the stove.
Just find a restaurant that has a -30° blast freezer and walk into it. That's warmer than our outside ambient temp.
We r definitely burning some wood now .[ATTACH] [ATTACH]
I like it because it builds a good bed of coals that last much better than spruce. But, I don't have yo over think my wood burning. I don't live...
Its been a while since I was around cars in general and muscle cars in particular. It looks beautiful !
That's Puuurty ! Good deal ! Congrats ! Is that a Torino ?
Tom -------- Waiting ---- Patiently waiting ----- :D:thumbs: Not I'm still too immature, if I got a new grinder, EVERYTHING else would come...