That looks kinda Pricey,Pricey.:zip: :coldone: Out looking for standing dead last weekend and dropped through a ditch and had to be yanked out...
:zip: Police in Canada can now demand breath samples in bars, at home
No wonder I have a $1000 worth of empties in the garage. :zip: ;) Returning bottles to the Beer Store? Beware of possible breath test by police
Pretty sure I woulda been banned Oct 4th 2013 if there was a problem with this!!:hair: :coldone:
Kinda! :coldone: :cheers: [IMG]
He was waiting for another Cheese Doodle WS.:thumbs: But he is a sharp dressed man.:coldone: [MEDIA]
Moms dog 'Dew' celebrated his birthday today and will get it framed at wally world in the morning before we stop in at the home for a visit....
It was just because of the friggen holidays Warner. :whistle::coldone:
If anything, I think he just couldn't talk her into some PPE for the pictures.:salute: :coldone: [IMG]
:hair: :coldone:
Wasn't it dark at 4.30 a week ago? Winter is almost done I guess? :coldone: [IMG]
Most of it Canadian Light:cheers:But some Doc Waukee involved. It got a little too warm so back out it went.:coldone:
It was in the shade though rotti. :thumbs: :rofl: :lol: :coldone: [IMG]
Its all by the woodstove now.:doh: :coldone: [IMG]
Scared to go out and see if its frozed in? :eek::D
-9c down here rotti? Left all my beer in the carport last night.:hair: :coldone:
Hope he makes the list.:coldone: [IMG]
Was off at noon yesterday Sav but didn't get done goofing around the house till dark. :coldone: Heading into the retirement home later this...
Off early today so figured I'd go grab this and the big girl was waiting leisurely when I got back to the house. :salute: :coldone: [IMG] [IMG]
Dewy pretty well cant see or hear anymore WS but he knows where the heat is.:yes: