He last logged on Jan. 2nd. Backwoods Savage, everything OK buddy?
I'm two weeks into this crud without much improvement. Taking antibiotics and all, yet it still won't loosen it's grip. Worst one I've had in...
We try really hard not to ban anyone.....yet there are some that try, for what reason we don't know, to be banned. And you may or may not see the...
We generally don't mind people mentioning their products on the site, so long as they are actively participating members. Your very first post...
No, this one was were it felt like an elephant was standing on your head, on and off low-grade fever w/chills and sweats, achy all over, vicious...
Well, we had plans to go to blacksmith's cousin's barn for our annual New Years eve party, but my wife and I have been down with the flu since...
Yes it got overlooked, I sincerely apologize. It got lost in the email folders. I am down with the flu, but I will get it out to you ASAP...
Prize list updated as of December 27th, 2018.... 1. Stihl MS462CM with Wrap Handle and Large Felling Dogs, Ported by Tree Monkey (Winner Pays...
Im,going down there in a few weeks, I'm gonna take that pretty daughter of his out to supper......I'm not sure I'm gonna let him come along....lol
I'm with ya buddy....he's a good dude but we gotta pick on him....
Everyone involved, please go check out the updated prize list....it's the 2nd post on this thread. Updated with new additional items and...
Love this!! She's one tough chick, I'm glad to know her!!
Best reply I've read all day!! Lol
Thank you my friend, I'd enjoy meeting up with you, you're part of the family! Merry Christmas!
Well I'm certainly glad to know you and fortunate enough to have spent time with you and Judy!! It's always a pleasure! The last weekend in...
I hate to say but it's not me.........
AH-HA! So you're the culprit? It's definitely cool, I'll get some use!! Thank you very much, my friend!
Thanks guys, I consider myself doubly blessed to have met you both and can't wait til the next meeting......Merry Christmas!
It is possible, I'll see what we can muster up. I have a few milling logs here, lots of stuff to split, and might have a few standing dead to...
Looking good, Marvin! You're not all that far away, we'll have to do a winter GTG with some of our local members here sometime the next month or...