I also feel like its species dependent as well. 20% for Ash is different than 20% for Oak for example. I get a little sizzle from 20% oak and none...
Run don't walk and get all you can. Gooder firewood. I'm assuming your talking about copper Beech. Yes it's a cultivar of American Beech.
Glad to see you out there getting after it neighbor!:yes:
That'll look sweet with about 4 coats of 2 part epoxy finish.
Great that your getting some of that wood. Not sure the ground will harden up much though.
[ATTACH] U by from me 10,000 chain protect!
Bingo!
People do stupid things to trees all the time... [ATTACH]
[MEDIA] What's this guy think that it's highly valuable black walnut or something! I wouldn't pay a dime for it. I'd also find out who the tree...
It's about as hands free as you get. Don't have to worry about the family pet getting into the poison. The barn cats are happy too!
For rats, mice, and red squirrels I have a couple of these: [MEDIA] They work very well!
I can say that many moons ago when I was in school for HVAC we did a lab project on the thermodynamics of closing off a room to "save" money on...
Great story here for sure! I will say as somebody who uses top handle saws for a living, I'd be much happier with the stihl ms201t. Guys who love...
Brett chipper1 has a 3pt winch as well. Maybe he will "chip" in...
If it was my saw I'd pressure/vac test it before I did anything. That looks like more than just ethanol damage.
The grackles where I grew up used to get drunk as skunks off fermented mulberries. Their erratic flight and stumbling was comical. I used to hate...
Awesome! Now get it dirty!:dex:
I suspect your coil is bad. A good coil should measure between 10 to 400 ohms(not k ohms). If you want to test your multimeter turn it to the...
Gotta agree with Dennis. That looks like it will end up being pretty soft. Still it'll burn gooder than a snowball. Compare it with a pic of this...
Welcome Michael Fesler ! When considering running a 2 saw firewood cutting system, I'd like my large saw to handle at least a 24" bar and chain....