Put yer sign on the side of the Blazer. Maybe they'll see it......nah, n/m. :picard:
Make 'em wait outside. :whistle::rofl: :lol:
Just make sure to wear one of those paper bags with the eye cutouts...........:whistle:
Stuff at the bottom looks like Walnut, but some of the rest is......something else? [IMG]
Wait, was I supposed to look at bark? Dang it. BRB
Raised seat, riser blocks on the pedals, and put a power steering column from an old Caddie with that extend feature (wuts that called...
Hey savemoney , Larry, Happy Birthday X....uh, whatever it's up to now. Gee, you must be about 29 or so by now, eh? :thumbs::D
I was born there. I, however, have no recollection of that prestigious occasion.:whistle::) Welcome aboard ChadB74 . That does look like Walnut.
Or having chimney fires.:picard:
Supposed to hit 4 tonight, but the car said -4 for a bit on our way back from Gaylord. Accuweather says we're at 7, but the car said 0 once we hit...
I've had an older non-EPA stove.....wouldn't go back to that now if you paid me (unless it was a cagillion bucks or so) I still have my eye on a...
We're gooder on both counts. We stop at the Pepperidge Farms outlet store (outlet mall off I75 and the Frankenmuth exit) and load up for the...
We have a flock? that numbers between 15-20 pretty consistently every year.
About 45:1. Been a while since I mixed up a batch.....just about due for more.
Uh, follow the rainbow. Duh. I thought, like, EVERYBODY knew that.:rofl: :lol: I'm still uncertain what this "sun" is that so many refer to. :picard:
So Hoytman , did ya' get a stove yet? :D:whistle: If not, you'll hafta wait for 2019, ya' know.;)
Wait.....it's New Years eve? But, I'm not ready for another year. I was just gettin' used to 2018. Happy New Year to everyone on the site, and...
It ain't ovah til it's ovah.:saw: You still have time.
Ima enGlihs magur. :whistle::D
Hmm, but how cold does it get, and what's your rate? We're pretty frugal with electricity without suffering, and ours is still close to $70 using...