Many thanks for all of you for your birthday greetings. You are all a great group. Couldn't pick better folks to be with, communicate with, and...
I used to get food food poisoning until I tracked what I think was miss handling chicken during meal prep. Took me a while to teach my other half...
Not too bad, not for an old goat or old fart! Wife cooked me a very good breakfast, Later we both went swimming at the pool 94 F . The vets...
From one birthday guy to another, Happy Birthday! [IMG]
thank looks like a wonderful place to be.
thank you!
New Years Day is a bust for me. Called both my brothers to wish them a haapy new year. What i found out is the both ended up in the hospital. The...
Magnificent, a real work of living art there. I watched a lot of YouTube about the kind of orchards you are growing when you first posted what...
Pace yourself, more may be good, but not good when it is more than intended. This is a hobby, and exercise program with the reward of some...
yes! huge project.
[IMG] We had an early dinner at '99. Cindy had lobster on Mac and Cheese. I had a huge T Bone with baked potato and a salad. steak was way too...
wow, my son works for Consigli here in Maine. Currently working on a building in Waterville. He used to wear a tool belt and jeans. Now he is...
Change is often full of doubt. You are the soul provider for your household so anxiety is expected. But you are a smart person and have a level...
For my wood hoarders family [IMG]
That certainly helps. Most importantly is to say nothing when you know full well that no good will come from a negative "discussion". Getting...
Very late, (seems to be a pattern for me), I wish you a Happy Birthday and and a happy New Year.
[IMG]
Joy and Happiness to all, Merry Christmas
I've seen some that are really large, but don't know if they are distracting. Most often, Cindy drives so I monitor the GPS.
Oh boy, Dennis, that model has all the horns and whistles. I hope you have better luck with the voice control than I had. If you pre load your...