If only there was a way to protect the floor from paint falling on it. Like maybe something you could put over it or something? :thumbs: Yeah,...
Rofl that's the best card ever
Well back then scurvy was still a concern, right? :whistle:
Only if you're stupid!
Pull on the feed thing and hit up a rub n tug
Good point! We cut the trunk that was across the road into 3 sections and pushed them aside. 2 were already grabbed by the guy I was working with...
Lmao! I assume you go to the Hudson store? I like that MB has built new stores in Nashua and Salem, but left the old stores less than a mile away...
Oh yeah, I had two things planned for this week away from work. Cleaning up the shop that became a dumping ground when we moved in, and finally...
Well, I'm getting close to done. I need to get my mom something. Shes extra difficult because her birthday is tomorrow too. Then a grab gift for...
I'm stuck at the mall with my wife and the unwashed masses. Some reason she was adamant that it would be just as busy at 8am tomorrow as it would...
I just had to relight my stove for the first time in about 8-10 weeks a minute ago. 3 pieces of balled up paper, then some thin cardboard and toss...
$700-900 seems to be the average around here for an 8+ cord load. Theres one guy selling 5 cord loads for $450, and another selling 7 for $500....
Do you have a pipe or masonry chimney? Soot eater doesn't work in a rectangle
I used to have a stand alone GPS in my service van. I hated having it in line of sight above the dash or on the windshield. I took the plastic...
So f'ing jealous
This is the one I have. It doesn't insert far enough to impede a CD that is in the radio. Mpow Car Phone Mount,CD Slot Car Phone Holder...
POR-15 is great if you're using it on sandblasted metal. Otherwise, dont waste your time, and money. Everything I put it on that was sandblasted...
Candy azz
[ATTACH]
Last day of work....or at least working outside a few home office hours a day until January. Bittersweet, great old friends funeral is this...