HEY! I resemble that remark. :D
I'm sure some of the Harman experts will be along after all the presents are opened. Merry Christmas :santa:
I remember $ .19/9
Before I forget, want to wish a big Merry Christmas to all my friends here on FHC, and wonderful New Year! :rootintootin::tree::santa:
Until you finally have them yourself, then you'll change your mind. :p
Congrats!! AWD?
Nice job! Congratulations!! :thumbs:
Agreed....from what I've read on his posts, he needs to cut the cord and move on, regardless of their possible $$ promises
:eek:
Fingers crossed for ya!
Playin' with fire there my friend.:faint:
$2.44/9 here for 200-300 gal. That's not terrible in my book.
Grainger has them for about the same price: cartridge heaters Cartridge Heaters - Electric Process Heaters and Accessories - Grainger Industrial...
LOL. I'm guessing they won't.......today.
Any chance you can show pics or video of unit burning?
Just my 2 cents not being familiar with that stove at all......unburned pellets coming out of a burn pot on ANY pellet stove almost always...
Don, your chart stops at the first qtr. of 2016. Here is the 5 yr. price history, using delivery to Long Island terminal as an example: [ATTACH]
And the stove is squeaky clean front to back, including all hidden ash traps and all the exhaust venting?
Question is, was the power disconnected since last heating season? As mentioned above, power surge/spike fried the board?
The motors have to have 2 bearings.....probably have to take it apart to get to the other one.