Correct, but I couldn’t walk away for 100. The thing runs great for what it is. I have an 029 super and an 025. This is more for just because.
[ATTACH] Been looking at this 041 on the local cl for a month. He’ll....it’s been listed for probably a year. I decided to go look at it after...
It’s an oldie but a goodie. 01 rancher 4x4. Will probably never need another.
[ATTACH] Thought I better post mine. Forest king 30 ton. Traded. 300 dollar riding mower for it.
[ATTACH]. Same with these two. My orange and white will be a year old in January and the liver just 5 months old. Lots of work ahead of me.
They are best when asleep...at least my 2 are!!
Thanks....appreciate it.
Thanks.....happy to be here!
[ATTACH] Bill with his little brother Bandit in line for a chip! It’s a crying shame that Ohio is pretty much void of game birds anymore.
[ATTACH] My boy Bill
Hello all! New here, and am finding this to be a great place.